Thank you for visiting our website. Our Goal at Ivy League business Consulting is to supply you with information about us, what we do and how we can help you build better mortgage business. In order for us to engage with you via our website we will:
CONSENT TO COLLECT YOUR DATA:
We will only use the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected. When you sign up for anything on our website you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address, phone number, comments, and any other information you give us. If you buy one of our online products we collect payment information, contact information (address, phone number) and details of the program you bought.
COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES AND THEREFOR COLLECT YOUR DATA:
When you visit Ivy League Business Consulting website, we collect and store some personal data. You might be asked to provide some personal data, for example when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Your information will be collected and stored immediately.
- All information collected will be directly from you.
- Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it to perform a contract with you,
- Provide information to you in order for you to use the Site and Services more Successfully
- To evaluate service levels, monitor traffic patterns and measure popularity of different Offerings
- To conduct marketing activities
- To enforce this Policy
- To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties
- To respond to your requests for our services
- We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events with an option to opt out within all email communications or to cease to communicate with this information to you.
TIMEPERIOD WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR
The length that we keep your data depends on what it is and whether we have a constant business need to retain it. We will retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it.
We endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. You control what personal information you provide to us. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information you provide to others through the Services. Likewise, we cannot assume any information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability information of others.
Browser cookies are used by our site to maintain the research list. Client-side cookies may be used to verify the login status of customers using products or services linked directly with our website. Client-side cookies may also be used to track point of entry or track and measure the success of a particular marketing campaign. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site; however, the user may be limited to the access of some areas within our website.
UPDATING AND OPT-OUT
Visitors who request information on our website have the following options for updating their profiles and unsubscribing (opting-out) to avoid receiving communications from us by using the contact profile maintenance page to change or opt-out of receiving information from our company. You will require the original email address to do so.
During Office Hours: Canada: +1-604-380-4481
Last Edited on 2020-07-17